Superior, authentic service is our specialty
If you are a residential, commercial or retail owner in a strata scheme and you are looking for a new building management company, you have come to the right place. Building management has been our specialty since 2005 and we have extensive experience supporting people just like you.
We understand that you don’t want a mission statement or glossy brochure – but results, pure and simple. Note our referrals from residents and business owners to see first hand the difference we can make to your building.
Here are some facts about our building management services:
- We are your advocates protecting and enhancing your assets and your lifestyle.
- Our team has a range of trade and technical skills representing 6 different trade qualifications, including plumbing and electrical. This ensures speedy and cost effective problem solving
- We have extensive experience and diplomatic skills to manage the harder issues arising from complex building management.
- Skilled building managers, working as a team across all our buildings multiply the benefits we bring to your site.
- We ensure that you have effective records when you need them; for your information and to best support your decisions (work priority list, asset history, tracking building issues etc).
- We employ best practice in Work Health Safety & Environment.
- We are committed to providing Strata Committees with cost effective and results focused solutions to make their job as easy as possible.
Put simply, we love what we do and so do our residents!
The team come from a variety of trade based backgrounds and these skills and expertise have been invaluable to us over the years, especially in times of extreme weather and other similar emergencies.
– Ryan K Stokes, Walsh Bay resident
I have no reservation in providing my recommendation for their (Manage Meant) services based on my personal experience as a resident in the building, as well as my wider exposure to a number of management companies over my years in the industry.
– John McGrath, building resident and founder of McGrath Estate Agents
Very Professional in all aspects of Building Management. All Manage Meant staff have been, and remain, experienced and professional. The building complex (over 20 years old) has never had such attention to detail and efficient rectification of long standing issues.
– Google review, 120 Saunders St, Strata Committee, Secretary
We have seen a marked difference in the attention to our building since the transition from the previous management company to Manage Meant. It’s astonishing.
– Rick Yabsley, Chairman, Executive Committee
All our clients came to us for solutions to their unsatisfactory building management services. These were some of their issues:
We are battling with a specific issue in our building. Could you offer us some experienced guidance?
I am on a strata committee and we are spending too many hours arguing with our building manager and contractors. I am wondering if there is a better way than this?
Our building manager doesn’t seem to leave the desk and investigate problems before calling out expensive contractors, often for simple issues. Is this reasonable?