Manage Meant has extensive and proven experience managing precincts. For example, our company manages the Walsh Bay precinct that has been redeveloped as a community consisting of various strata plans and individual lots.
Our specialized precinct management services include:
- Actively monitoring and ensuring the cleaning standard of the Precinct
- Liaising and negotiating with key stakeholders including council, owners and the state government
- WH&S inductions – relevant contractor insurances and activities register
- Promotion and lobbying on behalf of the precinct
- Coordinating permits for commercial activity on precinct property
- Monitoring and reporting on development affecting the precinct
- Monitoring and management of council contractors in relation to park and street maintenance.
- Representing the Strata Committee at various community meetings
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the precinct and build its profile
The Walsh Bay precinct is a prime example of a successful high profile public domain that can cater for the various needs of residents, business owners and visitors.