Manage Meant has extensive and proven experience managing precincts. For example, our company manages the Walsh Bay precinct that has been redeveloped as a community consisting of various strata plans and individual lots.
Our specialized precinct management services include:
- Actively monitoring and ensuring the cleaning standard of the Precinct
- Liaising and negotiating with key stakeholders including council, owners and the state government
- WH&S inductions – relevant contractor insurances and activities register
- Promotion and lobbying on behalf of the precinct
- Coordinating permits for commercial activity on precinct property
- Monitoring and reporting on development affecting the precinct
- Monitoring and management of council contractors in relation to park and street maintenance.
- Representing the Strata Committee at various community meetings
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the precinct and build its profile
The Walsh Bay precinct is a prime example of a successful high profile public domain that can cater for the various needs of residents, business owners and visitors.
The mix use area of Walsh Bay and the complexity of its heritage architecture with a constant need for planning and maintenance are looked after with the highest attention to details and care.
– Bruno Sequin, Walsh Bay
The team have been totally focused on service to the 1500 units with a philosophy of resident satisfaction.
– David Keetley, Executive Committee
They have performed to the highest standards and provided a service well above expectations.
– John McGrath, McGrath Real Estate, Walsh Bay resident